- Searching for Usefulness: Learning to Bear Spiritual Fruit from the First Missionary Wives, Women's Conference, City Reformed Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, PA, March 22-23, 2019
- Talk 1: "The Life Stories of Harriet Newell, Ann Judson, and Roxana Nott"
- Talk 2: "Searching for Usefulness: Scripture and the Diaries of Harriet Newell and Ann Judson"
- Talk 3: "Spiritual Disciplines and Useful Activities: The First Generation of Missionary Wives"
- “Converted to Usefulness: Understanding Early 19th Century Missionary Wife Memoirs,” guest lecture for CH616: Spiritual Autobiography and Women, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, South Hamilton, Massachusetts, October 30, 2018
- “Converted to Usefulness: Narrative Patterns and Theological Context in the Memoirs of American Missionary Wives from 1814 to 1842,” Ways of Knowing: Graduate Conference on Religion (Science, Religion, and Culture Program at Harvard Divinity School), Cambridge, Massachusetts, October 27, 2017
- [in absentia] “‘Favored as We Are’: Early Protestant Missions, Cultural Imperialism, and the Liberating Power of the Bible,” Truth Be Told: 2016 South Africa Conference (Christians for Biblical Equality), Johannesburg, South Africa, September 16, 2016
- "'Little Women' and the Feminist Search for Righteousness." ChristianityToday.com (December 20, 2019)
- "My 'Mom Rage' Is Understandable. But It's Not Excusable." ChristianityToday.com (November 6, 2019)
- “Moms Have Always Worked. Just Ask the Puritans.” ChristianityToday.com (March 5, 2018)
- “Review: Sarah Osborn’s Collected Writings by Catherine A. Brekus,” Reading Religion (January 25, 2018), ReadingReligion.org
- “Women in China’s House Church Movement Face a Hidden Challenge,” ChristianityToday.com (November 6, 2017)
- “The Grief of Singleness, the Grief of Marriage,” Deeply Rooted 11 (April 2017)
- “How My Wedding Almost Consumed Me,” GospelTaboo.com (April 12, 2017)
- “Review: Women in Christian Traditions by Rebecca Moore,” Reading Religion (November 7, 2016), ReadingReligion.org
- “‘Favored as We Are’: Early Protestant Missions, Cultural Imperialism, and the Liberating Power of the Bible,” Priscilla Papers 30, No. 4 (Autumn 2016)
- Creator and Contributor, Carved to Adorn, 2008-present